Are you looking for your first office role in a professional organisation where you can kick start your career?
This is a chance to work as an Office Administrator in a busy Environment.
Your responsibilities will be to provide first class, dedicated, administrative support.
Office Assistant duties will include:
• Answer telephone calls, take and distribute messages
• Check answerphone for messages throughout the day
• Digital dictation
• Chase missing documentation and log information on spreadsheets/system
• Input applications on to database
• Post - Morning and afternoon
• Emails and general correspondence
• Check completed files ensuring documentation complete prior to archiving
• Update archiving lot spreadsheet
• Reception duties
• Support administration team as required
• To maintain a flexible approach for the work environment and work required.
• Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, with flexible, positive, can do attitude.
• Professional telephone manner, showing confidence and patience when dealing with customers and clients.
• Showing commitment to excellent customer service.
• Ability to work accurately and possess a right first time mentality.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.
• Able to prioritise workload, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good keyboard skills, competent in MS Office.
Salary from R17000 plus benefits.
If you meet our requirements please send your CV to email@example.com