Our travel agency is searching for a friendly and professional Travel Coordinator to join our team. As a Coordinator, you should be passionate about seeing the world and helping others do the same. This role involves planning holidays, suggesting travel destinations, maintaining client files, and managing large-scale events. In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Arrange travel for business and vacation customers
- Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, and day trips
- Find fare and schedule information
- Calculate total travel costs
- Book reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events, such as tours and excursions
- Tell clients what their trip will be like, including giving details on required documents, such as passports or visas
- Give advice about local weather conditions, customs, and attractions
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
- No experience necessary
- Training will be provided
- IATA /IATAN & CLIA cards available after training.
- Flexible schedules
- 1099 Employee
- Full time & part time availability
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be able to effectively communicate with clients (strong sales background a plus)
Must have a smartphone with internet access, laptop or desktop recommended but not required
Personal travel experience is a huge plus, however not required
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work from home
Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative