other electrical systems.
2. Installing electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems.
3. Installing safety and distribution components.
4. Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
5. Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
6. Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
7. Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices.
8. Calibrating Level, Pressure, Temperature, and Flow Measuring Systems.
9. Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
10. Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)