1. Troubleshoot the computer issues and provide technical support and guidance to employees.
2. The purpose of this job is to create and maintain well-functioning network systems that help the business operate smoothly.
3. Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
4. Performing troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network.
5. setting up, developing and maintaining computer networks within an organisation or between organisations.
6. Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
7. Performed troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure longing term efficiency of network.
8. Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs.
9. Tested and configured software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
10. Evaluating network performance and find ways of improvement.
11. Organised and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work.
12. Do regular data backups to protect the organisation’s information.