1.Analyse and interpret all blueprints and manuals for various CNC operations and supervise all set ups for same.
2. Maintain knowledge on all G-code commands and perform minor modification on machines if required and ensure compliance to all specifications for all finished pieces.
3. set up and operate CNC machines and equipment.
4. On any given day, an operator may unload raw materials, prepare a test run to ensure a machine is working properly.
5.Inspect and measure finished products to ensure they meet requirements.
6. work with light or heavy machinery, using their in-depth knowledge to produce goods, make repairs or join systems together.
7. Identify and replace all dull cutting tools and install and secure all tools for attachment with help of various hand tools and measuring instruments.
8. Analyse and measure all controls for machine factors such as speed and coolant flow and assist to edit all computerised machine control media and identify all malfunctions in machines and ensure timely repair of same.