1. Designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions.
2. They will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
3. The large part of your roleing will involve fault finding and problem solving.
4. Testing systems and procedures to ensure they meet technical standards and creating quality and safes document.
5. Quality Engineers are responsible for identifying technical issues and getting to the root of the problem, too.