1. Designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developed quality control systems, and determining corrective actions.
2. They will also work with managers and supervisors to implemented quality measures.
3. The large part of your role will involve fault finding and problems solving.
4. Testing systems and procedures to ensure they meet technical standards and creating quality and safety documentation.
5. Quality Engineers are responsible for identifying technical issues and getting to the root of the problem, too.