What is Invisible?
Invisible is a group of partners with a mission to revolutionize knowledge work. We execute our clients' repetitive business processes using a combination of best-in-class automation tools and scalable human intelligence. We call this model worksharing.
Invisible is a world-changing company. The Technology Team is responsible for leading the development of the technology that will fuel Invisible's journey into the stratosphere.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to lead the planning & delivery of technology projects for our clients. The person we hire will run projects that automate a lifetime's worth of manual work and bring the power of automated worksharing to millions of people. The role demands great technical depth, a high bar for quality, and bold innovation.
This is a full-time remote position.
What you'll do
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate managers and technical personnel during all project phases.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved stakeholders to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Make a name for yourself at Invisible as a person who reliably gets amazing things done, and rapidly see your sphere of influence increase.
- You have a fervent desire to automate the world's repetitive work and liberate workers from monotony.
- You have proven leadership abilities and strong teaming skills.
- You are a truly excellent written & verbal communicator.
- Minimum three years of management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
- Even if you don't code anymore, at one point you were fluent in a modern programming language.
Compensation & Benefits:
2021 Comp: $66k - $72k
2021 Comp: $81k - $100k
Healthcare benefits or healthcare stipend
Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
heroism - be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons
challenge - welcome adversity, struggles, and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find
meritocracy - create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best
ownership - you are the CEO until told otherwise
collaboration - solving problems together benefits everyone
glory - do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment
truth - seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head-on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong
Join Our Team
Do it because you want to do something on the edge of hard and impossible. Do it if you are the unstoppable force seeking an immovable object. You want to see what you’re made of. Do it if you want to test your limits: your ability to create order in chaos, to operate under pressure, to achieve impossible goals…
Do it because you personally want to create a platform for advanced hybrid automation. Do it because you want to solve the biggest problem in the world: wasted time. Do it if you want humans to spend less time doing robotic jobs, and more time being creative and strategic.
So what do you say, will you join us?