Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 years
Location: Remote (US/Canada)
Duration: 3 months (minimum)
Working hours: Flexible
• Software development plans
• Software architecture
• Testing plans
• Software development
• Tech writing
• White papers
• Digital marketing, SEO.
• Tech support, webpages and datasheets developments, writing,
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Speaker initiations
• You are studying for or have a University degree in Engineering, Computers, Science, or any related tech fields
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include
• You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
• Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
• Receive 3 certificates, and
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.