Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0-5 years
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events
- You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
- You must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
Benefits of the internship include:
- You gain real world experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Please remember that this is an entry-level, unpaid internship. For clarification purposes, you will not receive the certificates if you are terminated or do not meet the internship requirements.
About GAO TEK Inc.:
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fibre optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing, and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories. *
About GAO RFID Inc.:
GAO RFID Inc. offers a large selection of RFID software and systems, RFID readers, tags, and antennas. It has been widely reported as one of the world-leading suppliers of RFID readers, tags, systems.