$35-75K + Bonus
Our Orangeburg, SC client is looking to hire a Distribution Analyst. As the Distribution Analyst you will assist with measuring and analyzing supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of materials as well as selection of vendors.
• Assist with making recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
• Works with functions across the supply chain including Sourcing, Production, Supply Chain Planning, Production Control, Logistics, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Sales and Operations Planning.
• Assist with analyzing raw material plans and models supply based scenarios.
• Assist with calculating safety stock and optimizes including advanced statistical functions.
• Works on Vendor Managed Inventory.
• Works on Kanban based replenishment loops.
• Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working quantitative and analytical skills.
• Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts (just-in-time, materials requirement planning); developing broad range of computer skills – database, spreadsheet, statistics, applications and logistics software packages, understand contracts and tariffs.
• Requires some knowledge of supply chain best practices and barriers to implementation.
• Demonstrates strong financial acumen and understanding of the value chain.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to investigate problems, find root causes and develop solutions.