Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Santa Clara, CA/ REMOTE
ServiceNow is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Programs Specialist to help drive the success and growth of our social selling program. You will work closely with internal stakeholders across Sales and other functions, as well as managing external vendor relationships, to effectively develop, execute and measure social selling. The individual filling this role will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and project manager.
What you get to do in this role:
· Build and execute social media content plans that are consistent with the company's brand identity and align to key sales plays.
· Develop and curate meaningful content that allows Sales teams to connect, understand, and nurture sales prospects across social media platforms.
· Grow and expand social media presence on platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter.
· Provide training and guidance to Sales teams on social selling implementation best practices and strategies.
· Introduce creative ways to maximize LinkedIn Sales Navigator adoption and usage.
· Internally promote and communicate program through intranet, email, and other channels.
· Use analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the presence and performance of the program, especially as it relates to the conversion of sales pipeline.
· Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
· Perform other duties when needed.
Skills: Who you are:
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Comfortable with social media platforms and tools
· Self-starter with initiative
· Ability to assimilate quickly and work productively in a team environment
· A doer with great attention to detail
· Curious about what works, what doesn't and why
· Uses metrics to drive decision making
· Good relationship building skills
· Good business judgement
· Good Analytics and budget skills
Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or related field