Well-established Orthopedic Group seeks to add a full-time Physician Assistant to their team. Previous orthopedic experience is required but will train a new Physician Assistant with an orthopedic rotation and experience as an ATC or Ortho Tech! The position includes both the OR and the clinic. Call is 1/5.
• First assist (general, knees, shoulders and total joints cases)
• Initial evaluations
• Joint aspirations and injections
• Pre-op and Post-op H&P’s
• Reductions of fractures and dislocations
• Write scripts
• Coordinate with Physical Therapist and ATC’s
• Ordering tests and evaluate X-ray, CT-Scan and MRI
• Casting and splinting
• Run clinics
Successful Physician Assistant should be certified. The location is near the Killington, VT area. The area provides great skiing, a variety of outdoor sporting activities, solid schools, three local colleges and a reasonable cost of living. Additionally, there is a full benefits package provided.