100% Remote Reliability Site Engineer
Emerald Resource Group is looking to fill three Reliability
Site Engineer positions (100% remote).
Requirements of the Reliability Site Engineer:
* Having a firm
understanding of business and client needs.
* Experience with Python, Pearl, Kubernetes/Docker, AWS,
and/or other tools.
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a
related field, or equivalent work experience.
* 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer developing and
maintaining an application.
Benefits of the Reliability Site Engineer:
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance
Responsibilities of the Reliability Site Engineer:
* Designing and implementing solutions that make software
deployments well-organized and automated.
* Coming up with effective results that bring developer &
operations roles and goals together, and fostering a
among a remote team.
* Help automate processes to ensure efficiency, quality, and
* Liaise with various tech team members so product development
and deployment are at their best.
For more information, send your resume to and contact
Bob Dangler - Vice President, Sales
One Eagle Valley Court
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
Cell Phone: 440-263-1497