About the Internship:
Associate Graphic Design internship is a university extension program and you are required to work 3 to 7 hours per day and study for 1 hour. Selected interns will get an opportunity to pursue 'Digital Marketing Expert Program' course worth $1500 along with practical training and experience working on real-time projects.The course material will be provided by NeoDocto and it is 100% covered with scholarship.
Role: Associate Graphic Designer Intern
Duration: 2 to 6 Months
Working days: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Work Timings: Flexible
Program Fee: FREE
Department: Digital Marketing
Interview Language : English is not compulsory.
We will be paying ($1500) for the Digital Marketing Expert Program course. It is free for the selected interns.
Along with the internship you will receive a Digital Marketing course, transcripts, course completion certificate, scholarship certificate and Internship completion certificate.
Selected Intern's Roles & Responsibilities include:
1. Assisting with the creation of social media images and graphics related to the chatbots.
2. Incorporating multiple perspectives from color & font psychology and brand proposition.
3. Conceptualizing and designing the social media and chatbots images using various graphic design softwares.
4. Attending online meetings with the expert team.
Who can Apply:
Only those candidates who:
1. Are available for the work from home job/internship.
2. Students available for a duration of 6 months.
3. Have relevant interests.
About NeoDocto :
NeoDocto is incorporated in the USA and provides education, healthcare, global media, and IT services. NeoDocto continues to be one of the fastest-growing IT services brands in Asia, Europe, and North America. NeoDocto has a presence across the globe with 81 offices spread over the USA, Europe, Australia, and Asia. It currently employs people from 53 different nations. NeoDocto Incorporated has one subsidiary company in India - NeoDocto Services Private Limited. Though the USA has been the main source of revenue for NeoDocto, the company is looking into expanding into Europe and Asia.