1. produce specifications for, design, develop, manufacture and install new or modified mechanical components or systems.
2. Need to be technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills.
3. Analyse, test, and interpret technical drawing and schematics.
4. They meeting with other engineers in the team and discuss the implementation of drawings, posture correction, and execution.
5. Performed a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufactured and implement).
6. Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
7. Producing outline designs.
8. Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results.
9. Test and evaluate theoretical designs.