3. Site engineers act as day-to-day managers on a construction site, and the main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on it.
4. The role also involves levelling and surveying a site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
5. Inspecting Project Sites.
6. Drawing Up Engineering Plans.
7. Write Project Bids.
8. Supervise Construction Crews.
9. Obtain All Permits and Permissions.
10. It includes conducting soil tests, completing environmental impact surveys, and performing visual inspections of potential construction sites.