Job Title: Electronics & Communication Engineering
Department: The spectrum of consultancy services include inter-alia, Project Management Consultancy (PMC) works, IT implementation in Power Sector, Smart Metering, Smart Grid, Solar Projects, Third Party Quality Inspection, Monitoring of Rural Electrification works, Feeder Renovation Program, Energy Audit, HVDS study, Load flow study of power system networks, preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPRs), Power Transmission network and other power projects including various Govt. of India Schemes viz., DDUGJY, R-APDRP, IPDS, PMDP etc. to the Central/State power utilities across the Country, Consultancy Assignments to Government, Central/State Electricity Regulatory Commission.
Educational Qualifications: BE/B.Tech Engineering or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 50% marks in aggregate for all candidates.
Work Experience: Fresher
Total Vacancy: 130 Nos
Remuneration(per month): An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 80,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• managing, monitoring the performance of and working as part of a team of communication engineers and planners
• agreeing project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
• undertaking site surveys
• producing, testing and implementing designs
• creating test procedures
• producing disaster management plans
• ensuring that objectives and deadlines are met
• attending conferences and briefings on new products and networks
• writing reports and documentation
Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 31st August 2021
Document Verification and Medical test(COVID-19)