Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Salary $65,000 - $70,000 + Benefits + Paid Relocation to Central Mississippi
Our client is a world leader in state-of-the-art equipment. They are growing and looking for a MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS ENGINEER to join their team. Responsibilities include supporting operations in process development for new product introduction and continuous improvement projects. Strong focus will be on manufacturing executive system (MES) deployment and optimization, modifying and creating work instructions and material flows.
• Develop, evaluate, and improve assembly processes utilizing knowledge of product design, material properties, tooling and fixturing, equipment capabilities, and quality control standards.
• Support a strong culture of continuous improvement philosophies by establishing performance metrics or tools to drive results.
• Collaborate with Production, Engineering, and Quality on prototype builds and new product launches, including the development of new processes.
Minimum requirements for this Manufacturing Systems Engineering position:
• Bachelor’s degree required - concentration in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or other technical degree
• At least 3 years’ industrial work experience
• Understanding of technical drawings and models and knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
• Basic knowledge of assembly, welding, fabrication, metalwork
• Experience with MS office products including MS Project
• Experience with Creo, Solid Works, AutoCAD 2D, and other 3D Design software.
TO APPLY: Email your resume Marla@austinallen.com OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and, where available, generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management