Sales Executives are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and overseeing company's overall sales strategy.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
OND/HND/BSC in related field.