Bonus Potential * Benefits * Work Life Balance * Growth *Share a Coke with us
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring an Account Manager Relief for the Greensburg territory.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, life and disability insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
Our Account Managers work in local large stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness". Our Coca-Cola Account Managers are our front-line ambassadors bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Ambassador?
• High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required; College or University graduate preferred
• Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
• A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
• Must have current vehicle liability insurance
• 1+ years of sales experience preferred
• Food/beverage industry experience
• Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Proficient computer application skills
• Ability to create and conduct sales presentations
• Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, and kneeling
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
#account manager #sales #beverage #consumer goods #DSD #grocery #bonus #work life balance #growth #coke #coca-cola #share a coke with us