• Source candidates using various mechanisms e.g., Internet job postings, resume searches, referrals, networking, etc.
• Evaluate candidate resumes against defined specifications. • Phone screen applicants. • Conduct initial HR interview to discuss our benefit programs and to determine cultural fit.
• Develop creative recruiting plans to ensure hard to fill positions are filled in a timely manner. • Provide areas of support with weekly reports on recruiting status.
• Meet with management teams to determine their needs. • Serve your customers in a proactive manner and anticipate their needs.
• Coordinate and manage job fairs for areas of support • Provide feedback to the hiring manager on all candidates, internal and external.
• Coach hiring managers on how to discuss career development with internal associates who did not get a position.
• Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews with hiring managers and ensure feedback is tracked.
• Ensure timely completion of scheduling and pre-employment activities to move candidate through the interview/hire cycle.
• Ensures all required paperwork is complete,(i.e. employment application, pre-employment inquiry form, etc.).
• May be asked to fill positions at or above Director level. • Coordinates and manages the recruitment of temporary positions for assigned area of support. Includes contacting agency, validating against preferred provider list, reviewing request, identifying candidates and maintaining record of all temporary support staff.
• Manage the relationships with recruiting agencies. Negotiate fees and ensure contracts are reviewed by legal.
• Assist with college recruitment efforts (build relationships with college contacts, attend career fairs, contact students, etc.).
• Coordinate Open House activities. • Work closely with managers to determine recruiting needs for their areas and to develop plans to ensure qualified candidates are selected to fill open positions. • Source potential candidates to fill open jobs.
• Create a channel for future openings of specific skill profiles by searching job boards, utilizing the internet, and networking.
• Review resumes, pre-screen and qualify candidates according to skill profiles ADA Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Strong organizational skills • Demonstrated ability to work on multiple priorities at once; • Demonstrated sense of urgency and flexibility; • Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy; • Ability to use sound judgment when to take action or when to ask for direction; • Demonstrated ability to follow processes while able to think “outside of the box” when necessary; • Strong customer service focus with strong communication skills to effectively correspond, verbally and in writing, using phone, voicemail, and email; • High level of professionalism required. • Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization. • High level of confidentiality required; • Strong PC skills – Microsoft Office Suite; • People Soft skills preferred • Performs other related duties and projects as assigned. • Adheres to company policies and procedures. • Supports and carries out the our Mission & Values. • Attends required training on an annual basis.
•Bachelor’s degree or a combination of work experience and education required.