Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Van Nuys, California
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced LNHA / Executive Director in a long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) in the Van Nuys, CA area.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Two years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care / Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email , or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this Licensed Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) position near Van Nuys, CA.