Inside Sales Executive
$50,000 - $150,000 a year
Number of hires for this role
• Medical Equipment Sales: 3+ years (Preferred)
• Bachelor's (Required)
• B2B Inside Sales: 2 years (Required)
• IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE SHOW US WHY WE SHOULD STILL HIRE YOU
Full Job Description
Inside Sales Executive - B2B Sales from Home Office.
A generous pay structure – Commission based structure with a draw. Should make between $50,000 - $150,000+) especially with the current PPE industry $100k+ should be easy to hit. Up to 35% Gross Profit as commission!
Med-Tech Resource (MTR) is seeking an experienced REMOTE B2B Sales Professional to join our established team and become an integral, contributing part of what we do and strive to achieve. Must be experienced with high volume B2B calls with over the phone product presentations. Many of the leads we have are clients, whom have purchased something in the past, that we are looking to upsell.
With over 30,000 items offered, MTR is looking for a hungry salesperson to quickly learn product lines and offer them to the right clients.
With the current state of the industry, we are looking for someone who can handle any type of request and push clients into products that are currently in stock at our warehouse.
Who is Med-Tech Resource?
MTR is a medical manufacturing and distribution company that has been around for 27 years. MTR is a Eugene, Oregon headquartered business that is dedicated to providing quality and cost-effective medical supplies for the Health and Emergency Professional. Our mission is customer satisfaction through innovative, cost-effective products that improve health care delivery for caregivers and those they serve. We are proud of our current line of branded products and we pride ourselves on our unique ability to offer new items to meet any needs.
Our Company's Commitment to our Customers:
• Personalized Account Management
• Excellent Customer Service
• Dependable Product Quality
• Continued Product Line Growth
Your primary objective:
As a self-motivated B2B Sales Executive at MTR, your primary focus is to drive numbers by using your sales skills and the tools provided to accurately convey our product lines to our potential clients. You will present products with the responsibility for pricing effectively to gain maximum profit while keeping clients satisfied and undercutting competitors.
To be considered a self-motivated B2B sales executive at MTR, your primary focus is to drive sales by using the tools provided to accurately convey our product line to potential MTR clients. You are responsible for presenting products and efficient pricing to gain maximum profit, keeping clients satisfied, all while undercutting competitors.
Please learn more about our company through our website: MTRsuperstore.com
1) Proficiency in selling Business to Business. Medical experience is a plus.
3) Ability to quickly learn the industry and keep up with its current changes.
4) Excellent computer skills, including experience using a CRM. We use ZOHO CRM and must be able to keep proper, timely notes on your prospects.
5) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
6) Must have Working Laptop/Desktop office to conduct business.
7) Must be willing and able to make a consistent 100+ outbound calls per day as well as setting additional appointments and follow-ups to your prospects. Must not be afraid of the phone.
8) Be willing to be coached and properly trained
9) Possess time management skills, using CRM to plan your days/week with tasks and a calendar.
10) Self-motivated to work and succeed, while our sales supervisor will oversee and track your overall efforts.
11) Possess the closer mentality and excellent follow up skills. Looking for hunters only, and someone who is passionate about closing the deal.
12) College degree from an Accredited University or College