• Responsible for the client side of the service.
• Implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile, hybrid app and desktop web app.
• Create modules and reusable components and coupling them together into a functional app.
• Assist in doing animations, CSS, responsive design and final HTML output if needed.
• Work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• At least 3 years relevant experience
• Extensive experience in AngularJS"