A leading business has an opening for a Sales Manager.
The role has an emphasis on developing new business and growing existing accounts, and involves some travel to attend client meetings and industry events.
The incoming role-holder will require strong consultative sales, business development and account management abilities to maximise revenue for the assigned territories.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Identifying and advancing new business sales
2. Protecting and growing existing accounts, up-selling and cross-selling
3. Developing a successful sales strategy
4. Managing the sales cycle, CRM, sales reporting and forecasting
Essential skills and experience include:
1. A successful sales track record in business information, data or other license / subscription-based information products
2. Strong business acumen and experience of negotiating deals with corporate clients in a sales environment
3. Excellent communication, relationship building and networking skills
This is a great chance to build a career within a leading business.
To apply for this position, please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org