Developing new business
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a
robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining,
and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks
to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through
differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.