Nursing Assistant / NAC – Stockton, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long-term care facility / nursing home in Stockton, California.
Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email , or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this CNA opening in Stockton, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!