Caregiver and CNA Positions at Home Helpers of Dallas
*** Instructions on how to apply are listed at the END of this job ad. ***
Several positions OPEN **
We are currently looking for the best of the best for the following positions:
· Companion Caregivers:
· Personal Caregivers (CNA): .
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
Home Helpers of Dallas is looking for exceptional caregivers in the Dallas Area ( Dallas/Carrollton/Farmers Branch/Garland/Allen/Plano/Frisco/McKinney). We pride ourselves in our standards of excellence and seek to hire those whose personal standards are in line with our own. In doing so, we are able to provide our customers with the highest quality caregivers, and form a team of wonderful people and mutual respect.
If you are interested in providing excellent care to our valued clients, here is the person we are looking for:
COMPASSIONATE : A person who is above average in matters of the heart. Someone who takes pride in taking care of the heart, soul, and well-being of another person. At Home Helpers, we know that it takes a special kind of person to be an outstanding caregiver - someone who is patient, kind, generous, empathetic, and wise to the needs of others.
ENGAGING : We are looking for that kind of person who enjoys engaging with their clients and making their days more joyful, interesting, and satisfying – someone who truly cares about going above and beyond to make their clients' lives better!
COMPETENT : We hire those who are competent in what they do. We seek those who take pride in doing their best work – those who bring experience and knowledge to their clients and are always eager to learn more. We hire those who seek growth and appreciate the ongoing education and training that we conduct for our caregivers.
VALUES INTEGRITY : Integrity is an absolute must in order to be part of the Home Helpers team. We hire those who value honesty, reliability, good character, and treating others well. In other words, we hire those who take the high road through life.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
· Access to reliable transportation (a car to drive to clients’ homes)
· Willing to drive up to 15 miles to a client’s home
· Valid Driver’s License
· Current Liability Car Insurance
· Clean background check
· Willing to work rotating weekends and holidays as needed
· Flexible hours of availability
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER :
· Company Match 401(k) Plan
· Employee Health Insurance Plan
· Annual Reviews with merit-based pay increases
· On-going education and training, with extensive courses in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
· A great team and a great relationship between caregivers and office support staff
HOW TO APPLY (You must use a computer or laptop questionnaire will not work with all phones.)
· Go to our website hhdallas.com
· Click on EMPLOYMENT tab at the top of the page
· Make sure to include your email. I'll be sending you a link to a questionnaire.
· Complete the CareProfiler Questionnaire and submit.
After you submit these, we will contact you by the end of the next business day.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!