Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide outstanding customer service. Communicate with and assist customers in selection of product.
2. Identify, wrap, price, and weigh all meat department items in accordance with specified procedures outlined by standard practice.
3. Cut, filet and display seafood. Process merchandise properly, paying careful attention to rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
4. Stock the fresh, frozen, and self-service cases using proper rotation procedures.
5. Perform assigned tasks such as replenishing merchandise, preparation of food products or setting up displays etc.
6. Assist meat cutters by scraping and traying products, cubing steaks, and grinding ground meats.
7. Receive any meat/seafood delivery, code, rotate, and put in appropriate storage area.
8. Wash, rinse and sanitize all cases, wrap stations/area, scaling equipment, cooler, cutting room, including disassembling and re-assembling equipment therein.
9. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.