IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOING THE SAVANNAH SOLAR TEAM, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Solar Account Manager responsibilities include:
● Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
● Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
● Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and
agreements to maximize profit
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of new potential customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What does an Account Manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and our Solar Consultants) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our solar consultants to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
● Serve as the lead point of contact for all new potential customers account management matters
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
● Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
● Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, and customers
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer
needs and objectives
● Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal
● Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
● Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
● Prepare reports on account status
● Collaborate with sales to identify and grow opportunities within territory
● Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
● Work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
● Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
● Basic understanding with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
● Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
● Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while
maintaining sharp attention to detail
● Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
● Strong verbal and written communication skills