We are hiring a Clinical Psychologistto join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families Naval Health Clinic in Annapolis, Maryland. Full-time, M-F ( 7am - 6:30pm), Competitive financial package with benefits.
The Clinical Psychologist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
• Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
• Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
• Have experience as a Clinical Psychologist of at least 2 years within the preceding 36 months
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.