Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 – 5 years
- Tasks include replying applicants’ emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff.
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites.
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs.
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences. Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors.
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products.
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, event coordination.
- You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
- You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR.
Benefits of this internship include:
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient; you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market