Kelly is seeking Temperature Screeners for our top automotive client in Wayne, MI. The ideal candidate will have a good work history, reliable transportation to get to and from the work site, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
Entry Protocol Support
Location: Wayne Assembly
Assigned Shift: 1st shift, 2nd, or 3rd. All candidates should be available for weekday/weekend shifts
1st Shift $18.75: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM OR 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
2nd Shift $18.75: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
3rd Shift $19.50: 12:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Opportunity for OT Pay?: Possible OT from time to time
Contract: Long-term/Open Ended
Start date: Upon successful completion of background screening
In this role you will:
• Provide temperature screening services to Ford employees, contractors, and suppliers as the enter the facility using non-touch infrared thermometer.
• Document and Report results to on-site supervisors
• CDC recommended Personal Protective Equipment to be provided and must be always worn while on duty.
• Proper training to be provided on the usage, donning, & doffing, and appropriate disposal practices in accordance with OSHA guidelines
• Able to start immediately.
• Will be required to undergo temperature screening prior to each shift.
• Able to do shift work (AM / PM)
• No experience needed.
• High School Diploma or GED required
Safety and Risk guidelines
• Service requests should be for designated Ford Motor Company locations only.
• Employees, contractors, and suppliers being screened must not be known or suspected COVID-19 patients and must not have self-reported symptoms, to the customer, prior to screening. The intent of this process is to screen only those who are showing no symptoms or otherwise feel fine.
• Ford must provide our employees the following personal protective equipment (PPE), and required training, free of charge:
• Infrared/Thermal no-touch thermometer
• Face masks (If face masks cannot be procured, a face shield can be used as an alternative.)