1. Develop and implement sustainability programs and initiatives to reflect the company’s commitment towards sustainability.
2. Waste Volume Analysis and sustainability projects in outpatient clinics
3. Perform research, analysis and suggest sustainability certification that is achievable and related to the healthcare industry.
4. Collect, maintain, and perform analysis of relevant sustainability data such as electricity and water usage. Develop reporting systems as needed.
5. Create and implement a plan for a zero paper policy in all clinics.
6. Educate staff and patients about sustainability initiatives taken by the company.
7. Monitor sustainability issues, trends, programs and make sure that proper sustainability benchmarks are established and maintained.
8. Create marketing outreach material for the website that reflects the company’s zero paper policy initiative.
9. Create sustainability policies and educate employees.
12 months of experience in the job offered. Out of 12 months of experience, 12 months of experience must include experience in waste Volume Analysis and sustainability projects in outpatient clinics.
Certifications: LEED Green Associate
Master of Arts in Global Sustainability or closely related field
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body do not send attachments, we cannot open them and email them at candidates at placementservicesusa.com with reference #503170 in the subject line.