Scope of work is to lead all the testing from requirements gathering
(usecases/testcases), coordinate and facilitate testing among several groups, Project
manage several activities, provide status reports to team and management.
Must have VMWARE experience
1) Project Management in the IT infrastructure area and software and application testing
and software rollout to enterprise users
2) Coordination and facilitation of application testing among several groups (application
upgrades, software version upgrades, Patches roll-out, and new software roll-out, all
these requires coordination of testing, facilitation of meetings and work among several
groups, document use cases/test cases for testing, gather test results, review test
results with project team) Note: this person won’t conduct testing with tools.
3) Infrastructure knowledge – Servers, storages, network, security products, datacenter
knowledge, VMWare, Windows 10 (both servers and desktops), desktops applications,
4) Projects done in the areas of 1) implementation of infrastructure for applications
provisioning, 2) Win 10 server and desktop OS upgrades, 3) data migration (Sharepoint
on prem to online migration, Exchange migration, OneDrive implementation, Browser
upgrade for applications 4) applications and software upgrades, patch roll-outs, new
software roll out, and Infrastructure retirement.
5) Experience with Audit, document Standard Operating procedures, and standard
6) This role requires good documentation skill
4 to 5 years of experience
GC and Citizen only
Location: Washington DC
Remote work for next 6 months