Business Development Manager
Job Description Summary:
Sparsh business products are scouting for seasoned sales, business development professionals for a Business Development Executive role. The BDE will be responsible to generate quarterly bookings/revenue. This is an Inside cum Field Sales role. The BDM role at Sparsh involves working directly with end customers on positioning Sparsh various Business Solutions for Micro, SME & GVLA customers. This is not an OVERLAY role & the individual has the responsibility and ownership of closing business from start to end. A BDM will work independently to drive monthly/quarterly/annual bookings from a designated set of Enterprise Accounts (Existing & New). Individuals with a flair for working with small to large enterprise customers selling various types of business software solutions are welcome to apply for this role. Our most successful sales executives take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisors. This, combined with the support received from our Solutions & Support, Marketing and Product team, make this an ideal opportunity for professionals in the Software Solution Sales community to build on their existing track record with an incredible success story.
What you lll do?
· As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible to drive new bookings/revenue within designated Small, Medium & Enterprise accounts.
· Use a consultative sales approach to identify new opportunities within the existing customer base.
· The BDM will work on achieving the monthly/quarterly/annual bookings quota for the designated set of accounts & must ensure that they consistently achieve/over achieve their quota.
· The primary charter of this role will be to manage relationship with existing SME & Large Enterprise accounts & identify new business opportunities.
· Develop strong, strategic relationships with customers to identify and use on the customers business goals, growth strategies and profit drivers to deliver the appropriate Sparshs value proposition/sales solution strategy.
· Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for all the products that one will be responsible to sell.
· Conduct planned outbound calls/campaigns to defined target accounts with a focus on positioning new Products & Solutions by Sparsh within the designated account base.
· Build relationship with Chartered Accountant & Tax Practitioner Community by engaging in targeted call campaigns to enable deeper penetration into targeted accounts by extracting references from them.
· Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the Product and Solutions.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all the products and competitive positioning of the solutions in the marketplace.
· Manage & maintain a minimum of 30-40 completed calls per day primarily targeting decision makers.
· Ensuring daily, weekly & monthly updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis using Sparsh CRM
· Participate in weekly/bi-weekly forecast review meetings with the leadership team to review the progress towards revenue and growth goals.
What you need to succeed?
· The candidates should have exceptional verbal, written & presentation skills.
· Must have RELEVANT experience in a Business Development / Sales / Inside Sales / Solution Selling / Account Management role.
· An ideal candidate should be PASSIONATE about Business Development as a profession & a believer in the ideology that relationship building is the present & future of sales.
· Should have a natural flair for conversations & enjoy talking to customers about various Sparsh Products & Solution offerings. Making outbound sales calls is an integral part of this role, so the person should love the idea of connecting with multiple customers/accounts in a day/week.
· Should have proven track record of successfully achieving & overachieving his/her quota during their prior stint.
· Should possess sound understanding of the Sales cycle / Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach.
· Capable of analyzing large amounts of internal and external data and to make decisions with speed and accuracy.