Have good experience in stock management
Organizing and monitoring drivers scheduled trip to validate their overtime.
• Responsible for all concerns of vehicle like maintenance,
Responsible in maintaining cleanliness, orderliness and safety of the store at all times.
• Responsible for solving problems that may arise in the store.
• Keeping track with the materials that comes in and goes out from the store.
• Keeping records of the materials used by the store workers.
• Responsible in sending information related to work progress in the store
Submit your cv to: