Interventional Cardiologist (SA197867) Cardiology Pensacola Florida as
Apr 6, 2021
This Regional Medical Center in beautiful Pensacola, FL is seeking a board certified/board eligible interventional cardiologist to work with the area's only hospital to receive prominent 'Straight A' rating for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group.
Qualified Candidates / Highlights:
- All board eligible and certified interventional cardiologists encouraged to apply
- New, modern medical offices and hospital
- Fully integrated office space on located on the hospital's campus
- Hospitalist ARNP support
- Structural Heart Program planned development by mid-2022
- Close care coordination with CV Surgery practice on campus
- This opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package.
About the Hospital:
- Offers state-of-the-art exercise and nuclear stress testing, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, holter monitoring, cardiac event monitoring as well as cardiology consultation and treatment.
- Is the only area system accredited by the American College of Cardiology for Atrial Fibrillation and Chest Pain.
- Supported by a large primary care community including the premier employed primary care physicians serving patients in Pensacola and surrounding communities.
- is a teaching facility serving as core sites for several area medical schools along with launching GME Programs in various specialties starting in 2021
The Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the 'big five,' including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world's largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone.