We are looking for a suitable person for the position of Office Administrative Assistant for our Surrey and Abbotsford, BC Office. The person should have some College degree/diploma along with 1-2 years of experience in handling Office activities. Experience in Marketing and Human Resources is an asset. Knowledge of Punjabi or Hindi is an asset. The applicant should be deadline oriented and willing to travel.
Job duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Respond to telephone, in person or electronic enquiries or forward to appropriate person.
• Provide general information to clients and the public.
• Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and ling.
• Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic les, inventories, mailing lists and databases.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically.
• Send and receive messages and documents using fax machine or electronic mail
• Contact employers to find out hiring requirements.
• Sort, process and verify applications, receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents.
• Order Office supplies, service Office equipment and arrange for servicing in the case of major repairs.
• Collect and compile all information required to complete and process applications
• Co-ordinate and plan for Office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
We pay competitive wages $21.50 per hour as per experience.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our Office Locations:
1. Unit#204A, 8434 – 120th Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W 7S2
2. Unit 4, 2599 – Cedar Park Pl., Abbotsford, British Columbia – V2T 3S4
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.