Immigration Law Firm has several intern positions open for graduate & undergraduate students/recent graduates (full-time/part-time). Our internships can be renewed and allow you to take on new challenges with increasing responsibilities. Our internships have a duration of 4 months, May-August. This is an unpaid internship for candidates that are passionate to learn and looking to gain work experience. Academic credits may be provided.
Legal Assistant: You will gain experience in the Legall Department supporting a Senior Immigration Lawyer and Case Analysts. You will learn how immigration cases are processed, how to communicate with clients, and obtain practical knowledge about immigration programs.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Intake of potential clients (assessments & responding phone calls)
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
- Assist a lawyer and a case analyst with required tasks
- Schedule appointments
- English language proficiency: Native speaker or excellent level
- Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
Important: Please submit your resume to The submission should have your name and job name as the subject line.