Staffing Synergies is presently seeking for "Packing Operators" to work in a Clean & Safe Plastic Fabrication company located in St. Louis, MO.
Available Working Shifts:
• 1st shift- 6 am - 6 pm at $13/hour (on 2 days on 2 days off - rotating schedule).
• 2nd shift- 6 pm - 6 am at $14/hour (on 2 days on 2 days off - rotating schedule).
Example of our rotating working schedule:
· 2 ON
· 2 OFF
· 3 ON
· 2 OFF
· 2 ON
· 3 OFF
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Overtime as needed
• Every other weekend off
• Permanent F/T Position
• 10 days of PTO & 5 paid sick days
(after 90 days probation period)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Packs finished goods using appropriate material (e.g.: boxes, trays, bags etc.), stacks, loads and labels pallets for storage in the warehouse.
• Supplies appropriate raw material and packaging material to the line using manual and/or electric forklifts.
• Feeds hoppers and loaders with raw materials or bottles headed for filling lines.
• Undertakes product controls (e.g. visual controls, weight verifications, etc.) using measuring instruments, following the product control plan and records outcomes on the appropriate forms.
• Participates in sorting of damaged/defected products.
• Participates in team activities to reduce waste, improve productivity and quality.
• Maintains order and cleanliness in all assigned areas working in line with correct workplace hygiene and safety practices.
• Good applied knowledge of measuring instruments and techniques.
• Ability to operate manual and electric forklifts.
• Basic knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices.
• Accountability. Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
• Problem solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
• Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
• Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
• No specific requirements.
If you have any questions please call Luisa A. (Recruiting Manager) at 732-484-8848. Thank you.