Chiropractor Tucson AZ
The Medical is looking for a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our team as a Chiropractor in our Physical Medicine department. The candidate would be a Chiropractor who is looking for an amazing career in the exciting field of Integrative Medicine and has a passion for helping Tucson get healthy.
We are a team of medical professionals who are committed to restoring health without the use of drugs or surgery. We work as a team to find the root cause of the problem and then partner with the patient to help the body heal itself and restore function. Our mission is to restore health in order to improve patient’s lives.
Essential Job Functions
· Provide a variety of professional services, including new patient orthopedic examinations, functional exams, performing X-rays, and working with medical team to develop a treatment plan.
· Ability to provide chiropractic manual adjustments, also activator and Thompson techniques.
· Oversee physiotherapy and perform if needed. Training can be provided if needed.
· Maintain knowledge and understanding of trends for all modalities provided by Medical. This would include regenerative medicine and cold laser therapy. Training can be provided if needed.
Ideal candidate will have
· Exemplary communication skills - Ability to clearly communicate to both patients and staff in a way that is detailed, yet understandable.
· Dedication to high quality service - Our patients are like family and we are dedicated to always treating them as we would our own family.
· Comprehensive understanding of anatomy and physiology.
· Orthopedic experience – orthopedic physical exams and fundamentals of rehabilitation and how best to treat pain and degeneration in a more holistic way.
· Integrity, reliability, a passion to help Tucson get healthy, a collaborative spirit, a self-initiative to learn and grow, efficiency in performing their work, a desire to be a healthcare leader in the community and share in the success of a growing, thriving, locally owned medical practice.
· Mon – Fri 9AM to 6PM with hour lunch break.
· No weekends
· Doctor of Chiropractic License – active in Arizona
· Physiotherapy License – active in Arizona
· Competitive compensation and bonus program
· Malpractice insurance
· 401k Plan
Job Type: Full-time
• Pain Medicine
• Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
• Monday to Friday
• Bonus pay
• Doctorate (Preferred)
• Chiropractic License (Preferred)
• One location
Please send resume to Brian Torchin.