Senior Citrix Epic Client Systems Administrator
Emerald Resource Group is looking for Senior
Citrix Epic Client Systems Administrator!
Requirements of the Senior Citrix Epic Client Systems
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field.
* Minimum five years experience in information systems
design, configuration and management required.
* Additional four years of experience may off-set the
Responsibilities of the Senior Citrix Epic Client
* Designs, engineers and implements systems
* Installs and maintains operating systems and related
* Manages and monitors enterprise systems environment.
* Troubleshoots and resolves problems in the systems
* Applies proven communication, analytical and
problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve
* Has a comprehensive view of the whole of Epic Windows
applications, infrastructure and the 3rd party applications that
connected including, not simply with each other within Epic, but
with the other
infrastructure technologies that Epic relies upon. This includes
scripting, printing, IIS, Citrix XenApp, VMware, load balancing,
networking, storage and other technologies.
* Installs, upgrades, maintains and supports Epic
ancillary applications (Web Blob, Interconnect, Hyperspace Web,
server platforms. Seeks assistance from more senior peers on
* Applies Epic client pack updates to all installed
* Works with other teams to apply and validate Windows
patches to application servers.
* Monitors and optimizes the performance of Epic
* Defines and implements security, audit, and resource
allocation policies and procedures. Defines, creates, and manages
accounts, profiles, privileges, roles, and required audit
* Communicate and coordinate with other teams (UNIX,
Oracle, Windows, Network, SAN etc.) related to database,
environment support and projects.
* 5 years of Windows Server experience including IIS
* 3 years of Citrix XenApp administration.
* 3 years of scripting, programming and automation.
Keywords: Epic Windows applications, infrastructure,
Windows OS, scripting, printing, IIS, Citrix XenApp, VMware, load
firewalls, networking, storage. Web Blob, Interconnect,
Hyperspace Web, EPS,
server platforms, UNIX, Oracle, Windows, Network, SAN, Windows
For more information, send your resume to and contact
Bob Dangler - Vice President, Sales
Emerald Resource Group
www.EmeraldResourceGroup.com One Eagle Valley Court
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
Cell Phone: 440-263-1497