The general duties and responsibilities of the QC Chemist include but are not limited to the following:
· Conduct routine testing or other analysis in a specific group or department setting.
· Conduct advanced testing and/or critical testing, as required.
· Operate specialized equipment or conduct specialized skill testing
· Working knowledge of raw materials
· Working knowledge and proficient use of analytical lab instruments such as GC, Particle size, ICP
· Participate in investigation activities and ensure compliance with all data integrity, Good Documentation Practices (GDP), and cGMP practices, procedures, and expectations.
· Perform other job duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of the Department or Section Head / Functional Manager.