Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
WHAT ANTHEM CAN DO FOR YOU:
• Competitive pay
• Career path & development opportunities
• Education reimbursement
• 401K match
• Health, dental, vision & life insurance
• Employee discount program
• PTO and 8 paid holidays
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for general administrative support to Group or Individual sales force (i.e., typing, filing, faxing, and mailing).
- Prepares and logs proposals and maintains supplies.
- Researches and resolves routine sales, claims and benefit issues.
- Assembles and distributes open enrollment packets.
- Gathers, inputs, and tracks sales data.
- Generates sales reports.
Office Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma; 1 year of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.