Job Title: Appian Architect / Lead
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 6+ months contract
Skills: Appian 20.x
• Experience with Appian 20.x, 19.x, 18.x and above
• Appian Analyst and Appian Designer Level certified – L3 certification is an added advantage
• Experience with SAIL scripting – ability to clearly understand and articulate the use of with and load and its performance implications in large expressions.
• Strong hands-on experience with Web API development.
• Experience with Task, Reports, and Records
• Database experience – Oracle. Ability to write, understand, manage and enhance Stored
• Should have done multiple integrations with external systems
• Should understand the differences between REST, SOAP, and the basic design principles in integrating to Web Services.
• Ability to debug issues in Interfaces and Process Models
• Knowledge of Sites, complex SAIL Forms
• Knowledge of at least one major programming language.
• Problem Solver and ability to estimate and size Appian business requirements.
• Quick learner
• Experience with Integration of Appian to other applications, like CMIS, SAP, DocuSign, etc.
• Ability to lead a team of distributed engineers
• Ability to scope Appian Projects.
15 Corporate Pl S, Suite #450
Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
Desk Number: 732-624-6445 Ext:223