Job Type: Virtual Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
- Develop professional web contents
- Write articles
- Review tech staff’s writings
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
- You are studying for or have a University degree in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You are a good writer
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this internship include:
- Gaining real world work experience at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learning real world knowledge, work ethics and team spirit;
- Receiving 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship position and it complies with The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) of the USA.