• Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests.
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
• Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
• Track orders to ensure timely deliveries.
• Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders, etc.).
• Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery.
• Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers.
• Provide information to customers about the status of their orders.
• Perform other duties related as well.
1. Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, Supply Chain or Logistics Management.
2. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. With good interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Willing to work extended hours.