You have the magic. We have the students.
Who we are
Magic Ears was founded in 2016, with innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers from America and Canada. Magic Ears provides 4-12-year-old children in China a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching English in a pleasant environment.
Magic Ears offers an alternative to the faculty, learning style, online materials and teaching services of typical Chinese children's English learning, and its online live lessons surpass the teaching efficiency and service experience of traditional classes for the first time.
Mission: To be the superhero of Chinese children.
Our philosophy for online children's English education is that advanced technology should be paired with top-level teachers so that children can attain an English level similar to a native speaker.
We need you
1. Native language is English.
2. Must be funny and energetic in class.
3. Bachelor’s degree or higher in any subject, or be a student actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree (must provide official transcript).
4. Teaching Experience - Any experience works, we will train you if you have the right personality.
5. TEFL /TESOL/CELTA/TKT certificate is not required but prefered.
1. $19-$26/hr, 30% HIGHER than average
2. The comfort of working from home
3. Flexible working hours
4. Curriculums provided by Magic Ears
5. Paid training and great personal growth. (Senior teachers could work full time in office/home, to be an interviewer, trainer, curriculum designer, media administrator and etc.)
6. Contract type: Independent Contractor
7. Hours: totally up to you, we highly recommend you to work 30+ hours per month.
How to apply?
Please click 'APPLY' button or send your resume to us!
If you have any questions, please contact us via email and using the format below as your subject:
Nationality + Education background + ESL Teacher xxx(your name) from PostJobFree
e.g., Canada + Undergraduate + ESL Teacher Jayla from PostJobFree
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org